FCC Kids is the Children’s Ministry at Fairfield Christian Church.
We are part of a church that is engaging community to transform lives through Jesus. FCC cares about families growing together spiritually. FCC Kids is an extension of these greater missions, and our wonderful team of staff and volunteers work together to help kids and their families in their spiritual journeys.
FCC Kids is a thriving children’s ministry program that seeks to partner with parents to do the following things:
- Lay a core Biblical foundation for kids.
- Teach kids not only what scripture says, but why God has done the things He has done. In other words, we hope to help kids see the bigger picture and understand how God’s masterful story unfolds throughout the Bible (and is still unfolding today).
- Bring up kids that have true, honest relationships with God.
- Get kids excited about being a part of God’s kingdom.
- Lively kids worship, Family VBS, Camp, SuperStart… these are just a few of the things we do that get kids excited about God.
- Most importantly, we pray diligently that the kids and families in our church will grow together in their faith.