- Inasmuch as the scriptures advocate that a man and woman should be “equally yoked together” (2 Corinthians 6: 14-16), Christians are strongly encouraged to marry Christians.
- Consideration of wedding ceremonies in which one (or both) of the parties were previously married will be taken under advisement.
- We believe that following Christian principles is the basis for a lasting marriage and receiving God’s blessing. Therefore, we require couples to be attending a church regularly.
- Because the Bible clearly teaches that sexual relations between persons not married to each other is sin (Exodus 20:14; Hebrews 13:4), in no case will wedding ceremonies be performed anywhere on church property when the couple is living together prior to marriage.
- Wedding requests are made through the Senior Minister and all steps in the process will be under his oversight.
- The 50% of the applicable fees are due and shall be remitted to the attention of the Church office at the time the wedding date is formally requested. The remaining of the fees will be due one week prior to the wedding date. Checks are to be made payable to Fairfield Christian Church.
- Written confirmation of the date, time, and details of the event will be mailed by the Church office after receiving approval by the Senior Minister and full payment of appropriate fees.
- The security deposit, less any charges for failure to fulfill responsibilities or for damages to the facilities and/or grounds of the church or for additional Sound & Light fees, will be returned to the requesting individuals with 30 days following the wedding.
- Dates and times are not fully secured until all steps are completed – including the payment of all fees and the security deposit.
Below is an overview of our Facilities Use Guidelines and Fees.
Contact Kyrsti Stryker at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.